Ho Chi Minh; Ho Chi Minnie

Ho Chi Minh; Ho Chi Minnie
The Four Sisters to the North

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Cat's Triangle: Ice-11, I love you: A movie adaptation of Cat's Cradle. When your brother and the neighbor hood punks kill you, you get a lot of flowers at the hospital from their parents.

 Ice-11 is a molecule derived from the DMT molecule that looks into your colorful past and takes you back into your womb fantasies before there was a mommy and a daddy and a brother and a sister that may have or may have not have loved you.  My brother threw a typewriter at me when I was three years old, and I did not wake up out the psychological trauma until I was five years old. He only broke my leg, but that injury would have put my parents in jail if the police had pressed charges against them.  At the age of six, my brother threw a rock at me and hit me in the head.  It killed me, but I resurrected from the dead a few seconds after the hit. My brother is a psychopathic killer.  I a not afraid to tell you that I do not love my brother or my sister or my relatives, who claim to be Christians, but worship your misery and discomfort with a psychotic grin or a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment