Ho Chi Minh; Ho Chi Minnie

Ho Chi Minh; Ho Chi Minnie
The Four Sisters to the North

Saturday, January 18, 2014

There are a lot of girls out there that have gender identity issues. They have female faces and female voices, but they put on a good cowboy act and try to act like a boy in the band or a boy in the hood. Coalhouse walker did not play "colored music." There are a few black people out there who want to play in the "White Only" Orchestra because that is the nigger who they are.




Madonna has apologized for using the N-word along with an Instagram photo of her son Rocco Ritchie.
"I am sorry if I offended anyone with my use of the N-word on Instagram," the singer said in a statement on Saturday, Jan. 18. "It was not meant as a racial slur...I am not a racist."
She added: "There's no way to defend the use of the word. It was all about intention...It was used as a term of endearment toward my son who is white.  I appreciate that it's a provocative word and I apologize if it gave people the wrong impression. Forgive me."
This apology from the Material Girl comes on the heels of her adding a snapshot of her 13-year-old son boxing, along with the message "No one messes with Dirty Soap! Mama said knock you out!" along with the hashtag "#disni--a."
She quickly deleted the controversial comment and wrote, "Ok let me start this again. #get off of my d--k haters!"


No comments:

Post a Comment