Ho Chi Minh; Ho Chi Minnie

Ho Chi Minh; Ho Chi Minnie
The Four Sisters to the North

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Cat Who Walked Through Time Travel Walls

This cat has been around the block a few times, but my spiritual patriarch/matriarch is Egypt. I am home there.  I am Ibis, in the Lotus Pond with a water university below me and a light university above me in the heavens.  I walk through these walls of time like they were made of platinum/silver.  I find peace in this land like no other in the world.  You cannot travel correctly through walls of time unless you are an English magician, therefore the Great Throne of Horus, the Falcon Eagle, is AmeriKKKa.  Obama said that he is the greatest assassin in the World, but that is a title held by the Fifth Reich of Heaven.  We murder our weight in diamonds in the seat of NATO power in Brussels.

Our numbers in Dynasties in Egypt are 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, less the Dark Lords and Ladies of Israel, 2014.  We kill darkness like they were flies buzzing around the head of Jesus on a pole, the Lord of the Flies, the lord of all the sins and evil in the world that were forgiven and not brought to justice and Amon.

No comments:

Post a Comment